It is our policy to deal and process notices of alleged copyright infringement by users of this site (who might also be violating our terms of service) in a timely manner.
But in order to help you the copyright owner, please email your notices (so a clear record exists) to [email protected] and please ensure that the notice email contains the following:
- The name of the work being infringed upon (example: <"The best book ever!" by John Doe, published by Dud Publishing, ISBN 0123456789> )
- The full Videowood.tv video URL, one URL per line! very important one URL per line!! this is required so your notice can be promptly processed.
- Provide at least a contact name and email address for yourself or the content owner you are representing, in case we have to contact you or a counter notice is issued.
- Include the following statement: "I have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted materials described above as allegedly infringing is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law."
- Include the following statement: "I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed."
- On average we will try respond/take action to your email within 6 hours, but please ensure the email is in above format!
- Do not send scanned PDF documents of written notices, simple plain text email will do quite fine, you are only wasting your time and slowing down the process.
- Users of the service determined to be repeat infringers and/or in breach of our Terms of Service may be subject to account termination. Users with suspended or terminated accounts are prohibited from creating new accounts or accessing this site.
- Make sure you know whether the content that you have seen on Videowood.tv infringes your copyright. If you are not sure what your rights are, or whether your copyright has been infringed, you should check with a legal adviser first. Be aware that there may be adverse legal consequences in your country if you make a false or bad faith allegation of copyright infringement by using this process. Don't make false claims!
Following these guidelines will ensure the content is removed as fast as possible.